Aggregate | Insurance Glossary Definition | IRMI
Definition. Aggregate — (1) A limit in an insurance policy stipulating the most it will pay for all covered losses sustained during a specified period of time, usually a year. Aggregate limits are commonly included in liability policies. While not often used in property insurance, aggregates are sometimes included with respect to certain ...
What does Aggregate mean?
Definition of Aggregate in the Definitions dictionary. Meaning of Aggregate. Information and translations of Aggregate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
General Aggregate Limit | Insurance Glossary Definition ...
Definition. General Aggregate Limit — the maximum limit of insurance payable during any given annual policy period for all losses other than those arising from specified exposures. Under the standard commercial general liability (CGL) policy, the general aggregate limit applies to all covered bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD ...
Define aggregated. aggregated synonyms, aggregated pronunciation, aggregated translation, English dictionary definition of aggregated. adj. 1. Constituting or amounting to a whole; total: aggregate …
Definition of aggregate_1 noun in Oxford Advanced Learner''s Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more.
· aggregate ( third-person singular simple present aggregates, present participle aggregating, simple past and past participle aggregated ) ( transitive) To bring together; to collect into a mass or sum. The aggregated soil. ( archaic, transitive) To add or unite (e.g. a person), to an association.
Aggregate definition| Define aggregate| Shape of aggregate
Aggregate definition and Shape, Types, Properties. Aggregates occupy 70 to 80% of the volume of concrete. Physical characteristics and in some cases, the chemical composition of aggregates affect the properties of concrete in its plastic and hardened state. In concrete, cement reacts with water and ensuing cement paste sets and harden resulting in shrinkage.
Definition of Aggregate and Social Aggregate
· The more common form of aggregate in sociology is aggregate data. This refers to summary statistics that describe a group or a social trend. The most common type of aggregate data is an average (mean, median, and mode), which allows us to understand something about a group, rather than considering data that represent specific individuals.
Aggregate definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
· Aggregate definition: An aggregate amount or score is made up of several smaller amounts or scores added... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Aggregate aggregate adj : taken as a total [ liability] [a-grə-gāt] vb -gat·ed-gat·ing vt 1: to combine or gather into a whole [class members may their individual claims] compare join 2: to amount to [an award aggregating $100,000] vi: to form an aggregate [they may not if their claims are regarded as "separate and distinct" "J. M. Landers et al."]
Enumerable.Aggregate Method (System.Linq) | Microsoft Docs
This method works by calling func one time for each element in source. Each time func is called, Aggregate<TSource,TAccumulate,TResult> (IEnumerable<TSource>, TAccumulate, Func<TAccumulate,TSource,TAccumulate>, Func<TAccumulate,TResult>) passes both the element from the sequence and an aggregated value (as the first argument to func ). The ...
Aggregate Deductible Definition
· Aggregate deductible is the limit deductible a policyholder would be required to pay on claims during a given period of time.
Aggregate | building material | Britannica
Aggregate, in building and construction, material used for mixing with cement, bitumen, lime, gypsum, or other adhesive to form concrete or mortar.The aggregate gives volume, stability, resistance to wear or erosion, and other desired physical properties to the finished product. Commonly used aggregates include sand, crushed or broken stone, gravel (pebbles), broken blast-furnace slag, boiler ...
What is Data Aggregation?
Aggregate data is typically found in a data warehouse, as it can provide answers to analytical questions and also dramatically reduce the time to query large sets of data. Data aggregation is often used to provide statistical analysis for groups of people and to create useful summary data for business analysis .
How to Identify & Define an Aggregate in Nursing
· Identifying and defining an aggregate is a multistep process. Choose the type of situation that will define the members of the aggregate, such as a specific geographic area, e.g., a town, city, state or nation. Establishing these boundaries will help limit or expand the size of the aggregate. Often, limiting the size is important in order to ...
Aggregate Limit financial definition of Aggregate Limit
Aggregate Limit. The maximum amount that an insurance policy will provide over a given period of time or over the life of the policy. For example, if an insurance company has agreed to pay all of a person''s medical bills up to $100,000 and the person incurs $135,000 in services, the policyholder must pay $35,000 out of pocket.
aggregate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. All Free.
· Aggregates Definition: Aggregates are coarse particulate rock-like material consisting of a collection of particles ranging in size from < 0.1 mm to > 50 mm. It includes gravel, crushed rock, sand, recycled concrete, slag, and synthetic aggregate. Aggregate …
Aggregate is a pattern in Domain-Driven Design. A DDD aggregate is a cluster of domain objects that can be treated as a single unit. An example may be an order and its line-items, these will be separate objects, but it''s useful to treat the order (together with its line items) as a single aggregate.
Aggregate | Definition of Aggregate at Dictionary
Aggregate definition, formed by the conjunction or collection of particulars into a whole mass or sum; total; combined: the aggregate amount of indebtedness. See more.
The AGGREGATE function is designed for columns of data, or vertical ranges. It is not designed for rows of data, or horizontal ranges. For example, when you subtotal a horizontal range using option 1, such as AGGREGATE (1, 1, ref1), hiding a column does not affect the aggregate sum value. But, hiding a row in vertical range does affect the ...
How to use the Excel AGGREGATE function | Exceljet
The AGGREGATE function returns the result of an aggregate calculation like AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, MIN, etc. A total of 19 operations are available, and the operation to perform is specified as a number, which appears as the first argument in the function. The second argument, options, controls how AGGREGATE handles errors and values in hidden rows.
Introducing Aggregate Expenditure | Boundless Economics
Aggregate Expenditure. In economics, aggregate expenditure is the current value of all the finished goods and services in the economy. It is the sum of all the expenditures undertaken in the economy by the factors during a specific time period. The equation for aggregate expenditure is: AE = C + I + G + NX.
Aggregate Meaning | Best 41 Definitions of Aggregate
What does aggregate mean? Aggregate means to combine or mix together. (verb) An example of aggregate is to mix ingredients for concrete together.
Construction aggregate, or simply aggregate, is a broad category of coarse- to medium-grained particulate material used in construction, including sand, gravel, crushed stone, slag, recycled concrete and geosynthetic aggregates.Aggregates are the most mined materials in the world. Aggregates are a component of composite materials such as concrete and asphalt concrete; the aggregate serves as ...
Aggregate | definition of aggregate by Medical dictionary
Aggregate Epidemiology A group of persons who share one or more traits or characteristics without necessarily having had any direct social connection.
AGGREGATE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
aggregate definition: 1. something formed by adding together several amounts or things: 2. small stones used in…. Learn more.
Aggregate Planning and Forecasting
Aggregate Planning by definition is concerned with determining the quantity and scheduling of production for the mid-term future. The timing on an aggregate plan runs normally from 3 to 18 months. Therefore, the plan is a by-product of the longer term strategic plan.
Aggregate | Definition of Aggregate by Merriam-Webster
aggregate: [adjective] formed by the collection of units or particles into a body, mass, or amount : collective: such as. clustered in a dense mass or head. formed from several separate ovaries of a single flower. composed of mineral crystals of one or more kinds or …
What is a Concrete Aggregate? (with pictures)
Aggregate may be combined with other materials to produce concrete. Sand is a common example of a fine aggregate. Rocks and crushed glass can be used as large aggregates. Natural aggregate materials are quarried and crushed down to size. Some companies use recycled materials, including metal, with the goal of keeping usable materials out of ...
Definition of aggregate_3 verb in Oxford Advanced Learner''s Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more.
Concrete aggregate | definition of concrete aggregate by ...
Table 1 shows the sieve analysis results of the fine aggregate and Table 2 shows the physical properties of fine aggregate, natural coarse aggregate and recycled concrete aggregate. Table 3 shows the sieve analysis results of the natural coarse aggregate (crushed granite from quarry site).
Aggregate Area definition
Define Aggregate Area. means an area within a single watershed or canyon made up of one or more SWMUs or AOCs and the media affected or potentially affected by releases from those SWMUs or AOCs, and for which investigation or remediation, in part or in entirety, is conducted for the area as a whole in order to address area-wide contamination, ecological risk assessment, and other factors.
Aggregate Demand: Definition, Formula, Components
· Aggregate demand is the demand for all goods and services in an economy. The law of demand says people will buy more when prices fall. The demand curve measures the quantity demanded at each price. The five components of aggregate demand are consumer spending, business spending, government spending, and exports minus imports.
AGGREGATE | Definition of AGGREGATE by Oxford Dictionary ...
2.1. mass noun Pieces of broken or crushed stone or gravel used to make concrete and in building. ''use aggregate for the first layer when filling the trench''. More example sentences. ''But recovered concrete can be crushed and used as road gravel or aggregate.''. ''Brits also appear to have an long term fascination with types of paving ...
aggregate: 1 n a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together Synonyms: congeries, conglomeration Type of: sum, sum total, summation the final aggregate n the whole amount Synonyms: sum, total, totality Type of: unit, whole an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity n material such as sand or gravel used with ...
Aggregate Synonyms, Aggregate Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
14 synonyms of aggregate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for aggregate. Aggregate: a complete amount of something.
- handbook cement plant automation stone crusher project
- hammer crusher jaw crusher vibrating screen manufacturers
- concretize vibrating equipment south africa
- ethiopia crawler mobile crusher supplier
- hammer crusher mac
- gold mining processes for sale
- crushers manufacturers for silica quartz in india
- gold mining with crushing and screening
- copper ore puebla
- crusher coal mining
- effect of exploitation of quarry in the environment
- indigenous plants use
- coal property for crushing
- germanypany crusher
- conveyor for moving stone south africa
- al kuather crushers dubai
- extracting limestone marble
- buy new german crusher
- angle grinders make
- crusher in angola heat
- anmeshin for jaw crasher
- bayo of flowchart
- buckeye tiling machine for sale
- blast nozzle tungsten
- end suction hard rock gold mining slurry pump
- excuse letter for not attend party
- clarks pria menghancurkan boot ankle
- crusher equipment copper
- does crusher ㄩhow
- crushed stone cm
- crushing machine bucket for loaders
- north american manufacturing company